Hi I’m Chad Daniel. Reaching and teaching teens, missions and media are my passions and I have been involved in teen ministry most of my adult life. In fact both my boys currently are in the midst of their teen years so I have a very informed perspective backing all the productions we make. For a quick and crazy overview of our production style and the places I have traveled over the past 8 years filming YouthBytes, click here.
Currently we are making an insane offer to those looking for discipleship material for youth groups and teen spiritual formation. It is called “YouthBytes-the Complete Collection” and it basically contains EVERY YouthBytes episode (60 episodes) we have produced in 8 years. If you order the full 60-episode “YouthBytes Complete Collection”, you will get sent 30 DVDs with 2 Full Episodes on each DVD. These episodes each contain:
- Directors Cut – (7-13 Minutes)
- Standard Youth Group Cut (6 Minutes)
- Sermon Illustration Cut (3 Minutes)
- Promotional Cut (1 Minute)
In addition, you will get a half-hour TV show which we air worldwide where we incorporate the two episodes into a ministry program. To view samples of ALL of these videos from a SINGLE DVD, please visit our Free Samples page.
We provide YouthBytes note guides with all episodes purchased from us. These provide outlines, ice-breakers, Scriptures, discussion questions, complimentary facts and stories to help apply the content of the episodes. This is the best media-based discipleship tool for church youth groups and will also help provide spiritual formation to the teen in your life. The “YouthBytes Complete Collection” contains over $170 of free content and is a full 50% discount over buying the individual DVDs. It is BY FAR the best value offer we have EVER made so please take advantage of it while it lasts.
The YouthBytes has a systematic progression to its use. It is designed to create spiritual formation in the lives of young people. It starts with “Understanding and Dealing with Sin” and progresses through many other topics relevant to teens and young adults. For a full list of topics, please click on the “Structure of YouthBytes Spiritual Formation” section below.
Together, let’s reach a generation that has everything to live with but nothing to live for.
The Spiritual Formation package is contained within “YouthBytes-The Complete Collection”. It is the first 40 full episodes. The series is systematically structured starting with understanding and dealing with sin then moving to topics like vision and purpose, character development, peer pressure, teamwork, stewardship, and perseverance, just to name a few. The idea behind the Spiritual Formation package is to progressively take teens deeper in their walk with God and in the discipleship process. The last 20 episodes are some of our best content and deal with mentorship, traps, the value of life, prejudice, procrastination, lying and the armor of God. These simply take a teen further in their spiritual growth. The whole idea of YouthBytes is to tackle one major topic or “byte”at a time and to take a teen through a growth “process”. Check out the first 40 topics and themes by clicking on the link below:
In addition to believing in the statement of faith contained in the Apostles Creed, we also believe the following:
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and in His bodily resurrection.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the provision of bodily healing in the atoning work of Jesus our Saviour on the cross of Calvary.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and in His role as the third person of the Trinity to guide, direct, comfort, and help believers become more like Christ. We believe His gifts and fruits are necessary for believers today.
- We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved unto eternal life, living eternally in the presence of God, and the lost unto eternal damnation without further opportunity of repentance.